We are an established, independent beach-side practice in Orewa, (just 30 minutes North of Central Auckland) with a genuine customer focus.
You will work collegially with highly experienced Optometrists who enjoy sharing their specialist knowledge in behavioural optometry, paediatrics, Ortho-k and low vision.
- We are fully equipped with OCT, Medmont Fields and Topographer
- The practice is modern and spacious with a recent expansion and full refit
- Generous examination times and the support of three full time Dispensing Opticians to allow you to provide the best level of care
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with a strong clinical focus and TPA qualified
- Ortho-k experience preferred
- A desire to be part of a team in a strong independent practice
Normal hours are 9-5; but as our full-time Optometrist, it's essential you are able to work Tuesday evenings (until 7pm), and every second Saturday (until 2pm) with the option to take alternate Mondays off. We believe in and support professional and personal growth. If our team sounds like the sort of team you've been looking for, then we'd love to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.