Thorndon Eye Clinic is a provider of eye surgery and ophthalmic care and require an Ophthalmic Clinical Assistant to help with a busy, growing practice.
The role is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday. Flexibility with start and finish times will be necessary due to clinic needs. This is a pivotal role and will assist with consultations, procedures, patient management, clinical admin functions and preparation of consulting rooms. This person will work as a strong team member in an efficient and effective manner with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (directly with people and by phone)
- Be motivated to undertake a high-level of training
- Be punctual and highly organized with good time management
- Excellent command of the English language
- Be well-presented with a professional approach and manner
- Be computer literate with strong keyboard skills
- Must have New Zealand Residency
Desirable attributes are:
- An optical, medical or photographic background with experience in using a medical or health related patient management system
- Experience in working in a customer service role
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 7th January 2019, however the vacancy may close if the position is filled beforehand. We envisage this position starting sometime in January 2019.