Visique Rose Optometrists is a technologically-advanced practice offering the latest in visual correction and eye care options. The Optical Dispenser / Assistant will be a motivated person with a strong team and work ethic and have a can-do-will-do attitude. This full-time position is designed to ensure all our valuable clients receive and experience a high-level of customer service and satisfaction in our busy and well-established practice.
Key attributes include a strong customer- and team focus as well as an outgoing personality. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile when required and is going to add value and become an integral part of our existing high-performing team.
Key requirements include:
- Experience from an optical or health professional role
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Effective time management – both personally and as part of a team
- Proficiency with computer literacy and peripherals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A team player
Our Values: Results, Accountability, Passion and Team. Learn more about us at: roseoptom.co.nz
If you have the attributes and key requirements we are looking for, if you are looking for a position with plenty of variety and you thrive in a team-driven environment then we want to hear from you.
Please email your application and CV to Julie Purdy, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org