Specsavers Richmond and Specsavers Nelson have an amazing opportunity for the right person: great people, great location and superb equipment.
The Nelson region is known for its climate, beautiful reserves and national parks, which offer many excellent outdoor recreation options from kayaking in the Abel Tasman Park to walking the Heaphy Track, one of New Zealand’s nine ‘Great walks’.
Nelson and Richmond are thriving areas with a vibrant local arts and craft scene. Both offer a full range of amenities with excellent cafés, restaurants and bars and an extensive range of sports and top quality education options. You will also:
- Work in modern, bright clinics, among a knowledgeable, experienced and supporting team, including five other Optometrists
- Be offered flexible rosters
- Have the opportunity to pursue clinical specialities
- Undertake 25 to 30-minute examinations with pre-screening performed by Optical Technicians. Pre-screening includes pressures, autorefractor, fundus photography, OCT on every patient, angles, pachymetry and full threshold fields as required
- Be rewarded accordingly and valued by a highly-collaborative team
- Be given the opportunity for further career progression, including the possibility of partnership within one to two years
- Receive up to $130k in salary (subject to experience) APC, CPD and PI insurance, plus an attractive bonus system
Applications for this position close at 5pm on Thursday 25 April 2019
You must have a current APC to apply for this position, if you do not have a current APC or you do not have an existing New Zealand work permit, please do not apply.