Best Practice Software New Zealand
Hamilton Operations Centre
Level 2, 130 Grantham St
PO Box 1459
Tel: 0800 40 1111 (NZ)
Bp VIP.net continues to serve the software needs of New Zealand ophthalmologists, providing a special brand of personal, customised assistance throughout all phases of consultation, installation and ongoing support.
Bp VIP.net is always striving to make improvements and the recent release of Bp VIP.net’s Ruby SP1 program update brings users new and improved functionality and enhances practice productivity and staff efficiency.
Some of the major features for Ophthalmologists include:
• Sending emails directly from Bp VIP.net and keep an audit of the emails
• ICD10 Clinical Diagnoses coding
• Integrations with various ophthalmic diagnostic imaging software and machines
• Prescribing including ePrescribing capability using NZULM
• Ophthalmic fields for recording Visual Acuities, Motility, Gonioscopy and glasses prescriptions
• Send and receive correspondence and pathology results securely using Secure Messaging
• Appointment book scheduling
One of the exciting new features of the Ruby program update to Bp VIP.net is the integration of Bp SMS, provided by a Tier 1 SMS Service Provider in New Zealand, guaranteeing that all messages are routed onshore, ensuring data remains onshore and security and privacy is not compromised in any way. Bp SMS is very economical and there is no monthly subscription fee and integrates seamlessly in the Bp VIP.net Appointment Book.
For more details on Bp VIP.net software for ophthalmologists visit our website or phone or email the Bp VIP.net Sales Team.