The following is an urgent update regarding Covid-19 from the Ministry of Health, issued by the NZAO and the ODOB
Further to our earlier communications regarding Covid-19, an update has been received from the Ministry of Health agreeing that Optometrists may assist in the delivery of 'emergency and acute' eye care during the lock down period.
- Virtual vision therapy sessionsMarch 30, 2020
- Covid-19 update: MoH seeks health and care professionalsMarch 29, 2020
- Covid-19 update: the importance of PPEMarch 27, 2020
- Virtual optometry conferencingMarch 27, 2020
- Covid-19 update: optometrists may assist with ‘emergency and acute’ eye careMarch 26, 2020
- Genetic glaucoma test closerMarch 26, 2020
more... editor's choice
Five-year post-operative outcomes of bilateral aphakia and pseudophakia in children aged up to two years: a randomised clinical trial. Vasaada AR, Vasavada...
I have visited well over 1000 practices in multiple continents and I have learned that there are as many ways to practice optometry as there are colours....
The district health boards’ (DHBs) follow-up clinic performance figures to August 2019 have been released in response to an Official Information Act (OIA)...