You could be forgiven for thinking that New Zealand’s transition from the Covid-19 Alert Level 4 lockdown meant complex Covid-19 related employment scenarios were behind you. But as New Zealand moves down alert levels, many employers are realising that operating in a post-lockdown world is not as simple as opening the doors and running the business as usual. Here are a number of key considerations to help employers stay on track.
- Retinal texture early sign of Alzheimer’s disease?May 25, 2020
- UN embraces good vision for road safetyMay 22, 2020
- Vitamin A recycling and visionMay 22, 2020
more... editor's choice
- 2020: Year of the orthokeratologistMay 16, 2020
- Case study: There was an old lady who fly sprayed her eye…May 15, 2020
- Open for business: next steps for employersMay 13, 2020
I have been offering ortho-k to patients for about a decade and I am still impressed by what this modality has to give.
A peculiar case of corneal oedema in an elderly patient, highlighting the importance of obtaining collateral history when there’s no obvious cause.
I walked into my last optical appointment prepared to hear the same thing I’d heard the previous decade’s worth of visits, “Your vision is stable. Things...