Zeiss is hosting a weekly webinar series covering key topics on the practice of biometry and its impact on cataract surgery outcomes.
Five guest speakers from New Zealand and Australia, including Drs Ben LaHood and Judy Ku, will share their experiences of biometry and other important cataract surgery planning considerations. Each live presentation will end with a Q&A session.
The first session is scheduled for 20 May at 9.30pm (NZST) 7.30pm (AEST).
- May 20th: https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/a96d03.html
- May 27th: https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/14d578.html
- June 3rd: https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/5032d0.html
- June 10th: https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/4e19ea.html
- June 17th: https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/7e0c06.html